We do five things really well:
- Write outstanding PR news, websites, ads, speeches, articles, sales materials
- Shorten and improve websites and marketing materials with advanced editing techniques
- Teach employees in one day how to write better and more effectively
- Help companies make better business presentations
- Develop new tag lines and branding (with Marchese Design)
These skills were developed while during a decade as a top-rated advanced PR writing professor at Humber College; also teach Business Presentations and writing at Ryerson University. In addition, experience as an editor and reporter and as a senior PR executive in Toronto, Chicago and New York rounded off these capabilities. Soon I will publish “Of Is and By: How to be a better writer overnight,” my book detailing how people can rapidly improve their writing abilities. I have been presenting materials from it in corporate seminars at leading PR and event planning firms and a major telecommunications company. These seminars have been very well received. I would love to help your organization improve its writing and be more effective at reaching customers.