- Celebrities – why not name them? They are recognizable: Kevin Hart and Usain Bolt, as suggested in the edit.
- On the beach, at the poker tableO– headline-ese would suggest ‘on beach,’ ‘at poker’ – where it’s played is unnecessary and implied.
- PokerStars has launched the finale — The PokerStars feud. The second is more impactful. People like conflict; the end is boring, though it’s news.
- The final challenge in this phase of the series is designed to test the core qualities and skills of poker — which tests poker’s core qualities and skills. It’s simpler.
- By opening with the two mis-matched celebrities competing in a 100-metre sprint followed by a heads-up poker match — as the two mis-matched celebrities compete in a 100-metre sprint and a heads-up, all out poker match.
- No use of by, two passives in one sentence. As I am not sure what a ‘heads up’ poker match, I added ‘all out’ to emphasize its competitive qualities.
For the first part of the story: Original story